I'm a parasite,

Unlike one that drinks up your blood.. i suck up your trust to me...make you trust me.. hold your hand in moments you need.. and in turn.. you be my sidekick.. you love me for what i am...I show you dreams in your gazy eyes.... dreams of long term friendship and Love....a thincker silverlining in your clouds of dreams.....puffs of clouds on every line...taking you...making you feel.. your dreams come true... thats all cause, I NEED YOU..!!!

Days go by....I turn bored of you....time to search for a new host....your blood starts tasting bitter....familiarity ruins the thrill...unsaid, uninformed..i walk away....leaving you weep in despair..."whose mistake was it afterall". You think its you....i say not a word...you conclude its you...or perhaps sadistically, console yourself that it was me.. but why..?? You never know.... or perhaps would never be able to understand....

Am i selfish....is that only me?
Or is it possible that everyone is but none did realize they were?
why did i have to talk about it then..?? what made me realize the truth behind every act i did...the reason for everything i did do and will be doing is right there within me.... and how did ONE person bring that out....what made me open to share.. what made me realize myself....Is that love for myself.. or love for my fellow human beings' FLESH and more... that makes them.. "them"!!

Categories:

Leave a Reply

So, what do you think?